Monday, March 7, 2011

sweet beer and baseball dreams...

I've been asked multiple times lately about why I haven't blogged in a while...I really suck at this whole routine blogging thing, especially considering how busy I stay during softball season. Believe it or not, I've been gone so often that my kids in class are tired of having a sub! I didn't know that was possible. But now I figure that the Rangers' season is about to start up again, so at least I have something to talk about other than me, Miles, and our Hambone! :) Oh I do love my life, but there's only so many times that I can tell y'all how adorable my dog is before you get sick of reading.

Anyway - for those of you wondering what's been going on with us lately, here is the short version. First things first...CHELSEA AND MIKEY ARE FINALLY ENGAGED!!! We are thrilled, excited, and busy planning the wedding! This summer at Tom & Janet's gorgeous home in Magnolia. Congratulations to my beautiful sister and my soon-to-be brother in law!

Second, I can't believe we're already in the 5th six weeks of school. That means that summer is just around the corner! Spring Break is next week, then it's downhill from there! Ahh. So heart-warming to think about.

Third, my big brother is about to turn THIRTY. Where the hell did time go? I cannot believe that he's about to hit that milestone, and that I'm a mere 18 months behind him! We have so much to be thankful for in this life. God has truly blessed our family. We have had such amazing experiences and our lives have been filled with love and laughter. That being said...I DON'T WANNA TURN 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

If this qualifies as fourth, here goes it: For all you prying peeps wondering when Miles and I are gonna have kids...let me get through this summer then we'll talk. Is that good enough? :)

Ok - moving right along - and right back to the Rangers...I'm thrilled that Michael Young is still a Ranger, and he will always be an inspiring leader that I look up to in the profession. I am STOKED to see how well the one and only Christopher Davis is doing at spring training. I still have an undying love (totally platonic) for Josh Hamilton. I dream about baseball and beers. I can't wait to see what surprises this season brings. I see that the line up has changed, and I dig it. We've already bought tickets for April 2nd since OF COURSE I have softball and can't go on Opening Day. Day 2 isn't so bad either. Plus - check this out: http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/02/rangers-plan-on-field-ring-cer.html
What's not to be excited about?!?! I heart baseball season. And...just so you know...WE WON'T BE MISSING DOG DAY AT THE BALLPARK THIS YEAR. Count on seeing my Hambone all over the TV that day.

Alrighty folks, that's all I've got in me for tonight. I'll try to be a better blogger...promise! For now I'll leave you with my first of many...

C&A baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment