Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Cobb Gender Reveal!

I cannot believe the day finally came.  It still hasn't totally set in, although my emotional breakdown definitely already happened.  Saw that coming for about 3 days now...

Anyway.  Our families are amazing.  We sent invitations to our reveal to Miles's parents, his Nana and Joel, his sister and his brother and sister-in-law, to my parents, my Mimi and Big Daddy, Maw Maw and Paw Paw, brother and sister-in-law, and my sister and brother-in-law.  Every single person showed up on a Sunday, and not one of them lives in Fort Worth.  We had cousins and aunts and uncles and best friends on FaceTime to enjoy the moment with us as well.  It was perfect.  A long awaited moment, the first of many, just PERFECT.


The chocolate chocolate chip cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes helped make today even greater.  Freaking DELICIOUS.


Chelsea and Wendy - you two are amazing.  Thank you Joy for the peek-a-boo bear!  And thank you Courtney Goswick for monogramming the precious onesie!


Highlighting our shoe theme.  Nice Pinteresting Wendy!  So cute.

This neutral guy didn't care...boy or girl...just get him a cousin! And maybe a chunk of hair while we're at it.










FAMILY.IS.EVERYTHING.

Of course amidst all the chaos I failed to get pictures of Byron, Katy and Ty.  I'll blame them because they were late. :) I love my Cobb family!

HE or SHE?  What will Baby Cobb be???

..........................

............................................

...................................................................







IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

We have always discussed wanting a boy, and look at how God continues to show His love to us.  We sat on our couch after everyone left today and rehashed how grateful we are and how blessed we are and how life is just everything we hoped it would be.  Throughout our struggles we remained steadfast in our faith that God would provide for us in His own time.  And just look at what He is doing for us!  Today was, without a doubt, one of the best days of my life.  We were surrounded by our closest of kin and our house was filled with an undeniable love.

We are forever indebted to all of the people who have prayed for this child.  Thank you all so much.  You helped make today possible, and you helped make today perfect!  I can hardly contain my excitement right now.  In fact, why am I still blogging???  Goodbye blog...HELLOOOOOO PINTEREST!

Next step - NURSERY!



I tried to download the video of the reveal, but haven't been able to make it work yet!  I'll keep trying!




No comments:

Post a Comment